Order Manager (Xiamen, China)
Tokyowheel is a worldwide company dedicated to providing high performance cycling wheels to competitive cyclists.
The order manager will coordinate the final assembly of (made to order) products, package the products, apply visual quality control measures, and hand off packages to the shipping company.
- Communicate daily (M~F) in business-level spoken and written English, via Slack and video conference, with Tokyowheel staff - answering product-related questions and providing status reports on orders.
- Receive customer order information via the Tokyowheel order management system, initiate and monitor production from the wheel-building team, package wheels, prepare shipping documents, deliver package to freight forwarder, report tracking number in Tokyowheel order management system.
- Be responsible for reporting, and improving your personal key performance indicators (Lead time to order shipment [minimize], percent of orders with mistakes [minimize]).
- Work in the Tokyowheel Xiamen, China office and coordinate between Chinese, and Taiwanese suppliers in written and spoken Chinese suppliers.
- Work From Tokyowheel Xiamen, China Facility
- Work Monday ~ Friday.
- Very Good Written and Spoken English
- Native Chinese
- Monthly Salary Rate
- Higher Salary Rate After 3 Months
- Lots of opportunity for Bonus Pay
Ideal Candidate Has
- Strong Follow-Through Behavior
- Ability To Follow Detailed Processes Consistently
- Careful Attention To Detail
Record a 2 minute video introducing yourself. Include:
- Who are you
- Where are you located
- What marketing experiance do you have
- What kind of cycling do you enjoy
- What other passions, etc, do you have
Post your video as an unlisted youtube and email the link to firstname.lastname@example.org