Note: See attached video screencast, where I read this job post to you, and give you extra info.
(Screencast Coming 10/14/2020)
Your job is to mountain bike adventure lifestyle videos, showcasing a new type of riding.
Ride two prototype electric enduro bikes, and make a video. Once per week.
Video format: Here’s what we’re working on, here’s the adventure ride we’re planning, come on the ride with us, have a party at the end.
Shoot, (James will be shooting also), edit, deliver to VUIU for publication.
Our Greater Mission:
- Launch a new product line of High Performance Carbon Mountain Bike Wheels in 2020 (These are the wheels used on Mission #4 E-Bike)
- Launch a Smart Electric Mountain Bike with Motorcycle Lights in 2021
- Create a new category of highway speed legal electric bicycle motorcycles (Homologation) by 2022
- Motorbikes on Mars (Create an Automated Factory) by 2044
- Advance Sustainable Transportation To Explore Earth, Space, and The Singularity.
Drives James Crazy
- When someone say they will do something, and they don’t.
- When no progress is made, not being updated that there is 'no progress'. I don't want to have to guess.
- Not being asked for help.
- Having to repeat things many times, when once was enough. I am very happy to re-explain things that aren't understood.
- Being late for scheduled meetings.
Working Terms / Timeline:
- Full-Time, on location in Chiang Mai.
- Compensation: Salary (Project or Monthly) + Optional: Equity + Optional: Free Room & Board
- Project Starts Immediately
- Our goal is to work with you longterm (year 2044+), if we're a good fit.